500 Hour Yoga Leadership Training
Continue the Learning and Loving
The 500 hour advanced training is a hands on, deeper look at the subtler aspects within the practice of yoga. It is designed to nourish your personal practice and elevate your teaching to new levels of effectiveness and meaning. You will have a leadership role throughout the training to gain experience sculpting and cultivating a presence that is authentic and essential to the world. You will focus on advanced teaching practices, greater body, mind awareness strategies and learn to apply them more clearly as a teacher to your teachings.
Highlights of study
- Advanced FUNctional movement practices uniting anatomical cues and physiological awareness.
- Advanced leadership principles, methodology and intentional choreography practices. You will learn to create really intelligent physical practices, meaningful mental/emotional associations to the practice and add the cherry of spirituality on top all to better nourish your students fully.
- Cultivating your Niche Market - The business of yoga
- Making a difference on your community and for the planet.
- Leadership role throughout the training
Requirements and Prerequisites
Our Advanced Teacher Training program is only for those who have already completed there 200-hour certificate with In Balance or any other registered school and are now seeking a 300 hr Yoga Alliance registered certification to complete the prerequisites for the RYT-500 level.
Requirements for Certification
- Complete the 300hour Teacher Training program
- Create and host a Charity Yoga Event with posters, marketing and intentions clearly demonstrated
- Teach 3 full length classes of various styles and receive feedback forms
- Teach a 2 hour workshop
- Lead practice teaching exercises with 200 hour students