In Balance Yoga Teacher Training is for all you modern day yogis out there. The intention of this "Live and Learn" yoga training is to support you as you tap into your true passion and find your authentic voice, while developing a yoga practice that you can take with you in every moment of your life and every situation. This training is spread over 5 months and welcomes all levels of experience and abilities on an intimate exploration of the heart and soul.
- Weekend Retreat with accommodations and food included.
- Emphasis in building a strong yoga practice on and off the mat in whatever way is most authentic to you. Connect with your true self and others as you bring intention into each day.
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your body through a deeper understanding of human anatomy and a healthy posture.
- Learn the healing benefits and rehabilitative elements of yoga postures and breath work. Focus on keeping the physical postures safe and sustainable for a lifelong practice, and suitable for all levels of students.
- Bring mindfulness into your everyday life with a focus on accessible meditations. Discover that every moment of life can be lived meditatively as you capture living in the now, and see that mediation can look like a mindful hike, washing the dishes with presence, or playing with your kids wholeheartedly, undistracted.
- Explore the meaning and heart of yoga in its ancient traditions and philosophies in a contemporary way so that you are better equipped to translate the teachings into your modern lifestyle.
200 hour $3520
300hour $3835 (if you have 200 hour already)
Yoga Intensive $2820
This Price includes Teacher Training Manual, Yoga Retreat Weekend and Accommodations in November 2017 and Certification upon completion.
*Limited Space Available - Early Commitment and deposit $500 toward total cost.
EMAIL INBALANCE4LIFE@GMAIL.COM FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
Friday Oct 13 530-930 Amber & Kaitlin
Saturday Oct 14 730am-5pm Amber & Kaitlin
Tuesday Oct. 24th 730pm-930pm Amber
Saturday Oct 28 730am-5pm. Kaitlin
Sunday Oct. 29 8am-4pm. Kaitlin
Tuesday Oct 31 7:30pm-9:30 Amber
Tuesday Nov 7 730pm-930pm Amber
Friday Nov. 10,11,12 Retreat Weekend. Kaitlin and Amber
Tuesday Nov 14 7:30pm - 9:30pm Amber
Tuesday Nov 21 730-930pm Amber
Sat Nov. 25 730am-5pm. Shannon
Sun Nov. 26 8-4pm Shannon
Tuesday Nov 28 7:30pm-9:30pm. Amber
Tuesday Dec 5 730pm-930pm Amber
Sat Dec 9 730am-2pm Amber
Saturday Jan 13 730am-2pm Amber
Tuesday Jan 16 730-930pm Amber
Tuesday Jan 23 7:30-9:30 Amber
Sat Jan 27 730am-2pm Amber
Tuesday Jan 30 730pm-930pm
Tuesday Feb 6 730pm-930pm
Saturday Feb 10 730am-6pm Yoga Conference Victoria
Sunday Feb 11 8am-4pm. Yoga Conference Victoria
Tuesday Feb 13 730pm-930pm Amber
Tuesday Feb 20 730-930pm. Amber
Saturday Feb 24 730am-5pm. Kaitlin
Sun Feb 25th 8am-12pm Kaitlin
Tuesday Feb 27 730pm-930pm Amber
Tuesday Mar 6 730pm-930pm Amber
Saturday Mar 10 730am-5pm. Amber and Kaitlin
Sunday Mar. 11 8am-4pm Amber and Kaitlin
Experience a powerful combination of yoga, breath and music with Kaitlin Armstrong and Amber Baan-Tulett.
Body paint, glow sticks and refreshments will be provided.
Get out your best white and neon clothing to join us for an uplifting and wild experience.
No yoga experience required!
Date: May 26th 730pm-9pm
Cost: 25$ Tickets Here
This workshop will empower a healthy relationship with functional mobility, alignment and biomechanics in your yoga practice. You will learn how to wake up stabilizing muscles groups that are essential to the overall health of joints, experience deconstructed postures that enlighten your practice and enjoy freedom in knowing how to best take care of your unique self. All bodies welcome
- CORE concepts: From your toes to your tongue and all the bandhas in between
- Pep in Your Step: Awaken the muscles of the pelvis that support your knees and low back
- Foundations of Upside Down Fun: wrists, shoulders and neck
Dive into the creative process of combining jewellery and aromatherapy! We will start off this workshop making a lava stone diffuser bracelet with Rachel Hurst of Shanti Collective, then explore the magical world of aromatherapy with Kaitlin Armstrong.
Our sense of smell can be linked to memory and feelings and help heal us in many ways. Just as crystals and stones can change our vibrations on a subtle level. Aromatherapy, uses potent high grade essential oils and can sooth sore muscles, calm the mind and balance our emotions.
Lava stone will be the main bead we will work with. It is a porous stone that acts as a sponge to store essential oils and diffuse the sent for up to 10 hours. Energetically lava stone is one that grounds us to the earth, while cultivating power, passion and strong will. Each workshop will be centred around a theme. We will focus the other added stones and specific essential oils around that theme. You will leave this workshops with a new diffuser bracelet and 2 sample doTERRA oils.
This month's theme is: Inspiration
Join Katie and Kaitlin for a 75 minute workshop focusing on essential oils for the chakras. We will discuss which oils help to bring balance to each chakra and why, including a short mediations for each chakra. This event is $25 to attend. Each person will go home with a sample blend for the chakra of their choice. Limited to 14 participants so please reserve your spot.
Reserve your spot here
** Taking place in the Moksha Moon Room Victoria
Put day to day stress through the spin cycle with indoor cycling! Also, discover the healing power of aromatherapy and intentional breath - ALL in one workshop.
Join Kaitlin Armstrong, Pattie Dwyer and Brooke McMillan on a journey that makes yoga accessible to you in its endless possibilities for self-growth and self-acceptance. We want to encourage the yogi that is already in you to shine bright in whatever way calls to you.
In Balance is hosting a Peace Warriors Stock the Shelves Open House Event to collect food for our local food-bank. Yoga, healthy living workshops and playtime!