Yoga & Wellness Retreat | Tahiti & Mo'orea
February 17 - 25, 2015
Group Travel to Tahiti & Mo'orea, French Polynesia for one week, open to both male and female participants. Experience the relaxing and peaceful nature in Tahiti and Mo'orea with a focus on health and wellness. Surround yourself with the sounds and scenery on this beautiful island while taking part in daily yoga activities and rejuvenating spa treatments.
Yoga Vacation Includes
- International flights
- Meet and greet with flower lei, all transfers
- Superior Garden Bungalow at the Sofitel Mo'orea la Ora Beach Resort
- Daily wellness breakfasts and dinners
- Daily Yoga on the beach with certified yoga instructors
- Spa treatments
- Accommodation upgrades
- Excursions in Tahiti and Mo'orea
- Onsite spa services at Le Spa
- Water sports, dive centre and activities desk
- 2 restaurants, 1 bar
- outdoor infinity pool
- $3,519.83 + taxes (based on double occupancy)
Secure your place with a 800$ deposit. Space is limited so register early.
Nicole Hefferan at International Travel Services
(780) 750-3707 ext 403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About your instructors:
Kaitlin completed her 500 hour Moksha Yoga Instructors Training (Hatha and Iynegar based) in June 2012 to compliment her existing qualifications as an Exercise Physiologist and Holistic Health Practitioner. She started doing yoga over 8 years ago in university and saw how powerfully life changing Yoga became in helping manage daily physical and mental stress as well as increasing overall happiness and well-being. Kaitlin’s yoga instruction is rooted in her passion for lifelong health and happiness. Kaitlin has been working with chronic illness management, rehabilitative programs as well athletics for the past 8 years in a variety of settings and loves to explore posture and body alignment in depth. As a happy hippy at heart, Kaitlin takes great pride in helping others find natural health and balance in their lives in a manner that is both inspiring and sustainable.